There are 3 ways to become a Manager in LigaUltras:
1. Create a new one from the "Create Club" button on your profile page.
On the 1st day of the season, you will see the button Create a Club, on your profile page, next to your name. You have to be fast though, because there is a limited number of Clubs that can be created and usually Players are very fast in doing that.
If you receive an error message when trying to create a new Club, it means that you either don't have enough Gold (50), or there are no available places for new Clubs to be created. You should either try to find a Club that has an inactive Manager and buy it, or try to create one later!
2. Be appointed by the actual Manager of the Club. The Manager has to on the Club's page, click on the Settings button and click the "Appoint as Manager" button.
3. Buy a Club where the current Manager was inactive for 3 full consecutive days.
- a Manager is considered inactive when missing for 3 or more consecutive days from the game. After this time, the Club can be bought by any member. The price you have to pay is 10 Gold.
- if you are not a member of that Club, you have to join it first. After joining it, you will see an automatic message on the news feed announcing that the Club is for sale. The price you have to pay is 10 Gold.
- After becoming the Manager, you have to re-arrange your Squad with active Players in their correct positions.
- If you don't have the right positions for your line-up, you can kick out the bot Players, and the game will automatically give you new ones. You can kick them out, until you receive the wanted Player position.
- You can also modify the Club's name and the Club's logo, by clicking on the settings button next to the Club name.
- As a Manager, you can invite Players to join your Club at anytime, no matter their level. You can do that, by going to a Player's profile and click on his Settings. There is also, an automatic option that you can use, that appears on your News page.
* If a Player has a level higher than 45, he will automatically join the Squad. If the level is lower, it's your call whether to include him in the Squad or not. You can re-arrange your Players according to your own field strategy.
- Always make room for active Players that are doing their training and that are online at least 1 time per day in LigaUltras. You have to keep at least 6 daily trained Players in your Squad, otherwise you rick to lose your Club. Check more info about this here.
A Manager is the most important figure in the Club: he is the one giving Speech Points to every match, adding bonus points to a match by having a correct arrangement on the field and the one that has to motivate the Players to be fair-play in the game and respect the rules of team-work.