FootballRivals is more than a game. FootballRivals is a virtual football world dedicated to you - football fans around the world. Altogether, you’ve formed an international community where all members have the same passion and speak the same language - the language of football.
As in any other community, there are certain rules to abide to, aimed to improve each member’s experience. We advise you to read them and to respect them, in order to have a safe and pleasant journey in the Football World of FootballRivals!
- We do understand that some supporters use strong language in a football game, but it is NOT allowed to use hate speech. Hate speech is speech that offends, threatens, or insults groups, based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or other traits.
- It is NOT allowed to post in public personal contact information, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or any other information that would individually identify you or anyone else without approval;
- It is NOT allowed to impersonate the Admin team. Any player attempting it might be banned without a warning, along with the accounts associated with it;
- It is NOT allowed to send illegal content to Players that might compromise their accounts. Any player attempting it might be banned without a warning, along with the accounts associated with it;
- It is forbidden to sell/buy FootballRivals accounts. Any Player reported for that might be banned without a warning, along with the accounts associated with it;
- Because we encourage fair-play, it is also forbidden to play with more than 3 multiple accounts. Any Player that will be reported, for this reason, will be under investigation and might be banned without a warning, along with all the accounts associated with it;
- The only official way of communicating with the game administrators is via a ticket to the Support team. You can send a ticket in-game: Go to Profile - Settings - Contact us, or by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: Permanent bans cannot be appealed, as they are definitive.